We have solutions that keep you open for business – even if your doors are closed due to COVID-19.
Please check out learning materials to help keep kids engaged in education during these trying times.
- The Ohio Department of Health’s website has a page dedicated to at-home learning material for students for kids ranging from K-12.
- NAEYC has advice online for parents on how to choose technology for young children.
- Common Sense Media is also a good resource for parents to determine which websites, movies, and books are age-appropriate.
- The Kennedy Center holds a daily lunch doodle with children’s book author Mo Willems.
- The PBS Kids Play and Learn Science app provides ideas for hands-on, non-screen science projects.
- “Dog Man” author Dav Pilkey has activities and read aloud each Friday morning. You can also find these on the Scholastic and at the Library of Congress websites.
- The Smithsonian website is offering a wide range of resources for children of all ages.
- The Library of Congress website is sharing books, activities, entertainment, and more.
- Scholastic Learn at Home offers stories, videos, and learning activities.
- Ohio’s Learning Standards lays out the skills Ohio’s students PreK-12 should have.
- The PAST Foundation is offering online courses, workshops, and STEM activities.
Try A Virtual Assistant Today
We’ll match you to a Virtual Assistant and do your first task. It’s a great way to find out how Virtual Assistant could help you feel better about your to-do list.